Information about the Lager word/phrase
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a general term for beer made with bottom fermenting yeast (usually by decoction mashing)
- originally it was brewed in March or April and matured until September
- Yuengling offering
- It may be pale
- "Pale" or "dark" beverage
- Stout relative
- Tavern brew
- Selection on tap
- Light beer
We have 60 definitions for this word show all
lager correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: la–ger
- Word lager is composed of 5 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 2 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word lager is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: regal
- Scrabble™ score: L2 A1 G3 E1 R1 - overall 8 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 6c 61 67 65 72
- Morse alphabet:
- • — • • | • - | — — • | • | • — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in lager you can create a lot of new words