Information about the ladle word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle
- frequently used to transfer liquids from one container to another
- remove with or as if with a ladle
- "ladle the water out of the bowl"
- put (a liquid) into a container by means of a ladle
- "ladle soup into the bowl"
- Eggnog server
- Serve from a pot
- Dole out
We have 80 definitions for this word show all
ladle correct varieties:
- Word ladle is composed of 5 characters.
- Contains 2 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word ladle is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: eldal
- Scrabble™ score: L2 A1 D2 L2 E1 - overall 8 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 6c 61 64 6c 65
- Morse alphabet:
- • — • • | • - | — • • | • — • • | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in ladle you can create a lot of new words