Information about the Laden word/phrase
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- burdened psychologically or mentally
- "laden with grief"
- "oppressed by a sense of failure"
- filled with a great quantity
- "a tray loaded with dishes"
- "table laden with food"
- "`ladened' is not current usage"
- Like beasts of burden
We have 41 definitions for this word show all
laden correct varieties:
- Word laden is composed of 5 characters.
- Contains 2 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word laden is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: nedal
- Scrabble™ score: L2 A1 D2 E1 N1 - overall 7 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 6c 61 64 65 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • — • • | • - | — • • | • | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in laden you can create a lot of new words