Information about the lacquer word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a hard glossy coating
- a black resinous substance obtained from certain trees and used as a natural varnish
- coat with lacquer
- "A lacquered box from China"
- Polish producer
- Glossy coating
- Strong finish?
lacquer correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: Lac–quer
- Word lacquer is composed of 7 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word lacquer is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: reuqcal
- Scrabble™ score: L2 A1 C2 Q0 U3 E1 R1 - overall 10 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 6c 61 63 71 75 65 72
- Morse alphabet:
- • — • • | • - | — • — • | — — • — | • • — | • | • — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in lacquer you can create a lot of new words