Information about the lackey word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a male servant (especially a footman)
- Submissive assistant
- Errand boy
- Menial servant
- Running dog
lackey correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Word lackey is composed of 6 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word lackey is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: yekcal
- Scrabble™ score: L2 A1 C2 K2 E1 Y2 - overall 10 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 6c 61 63 6b 65 79
- Morse alphabet:
- • — • • | • - | — • — • | — • — | • | — • — — |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in lackey you can create a lot of new words