Information about the integument word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- an outer protective covering such as the skin of an animal or a cuticle or seed coat or rind or shell
- Outer protective covering, such as skin
integument correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: in–teg–u–ment
- Word integument is composed of 10 characters and 4 sylabes.
- Contains 4 vowels and 6 consonants
- Word integument is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: tnemugetni
- Scrabble™ score: I1 N1 T2 E1 G3 U3 M2 E1 N1 T2 - overall 17 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 6e 74 65 67 75 6d 65 6e 74
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • | — | • | — — • | • • — | — — | • | — • | — |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.