Information about the indie word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- (of pop groups) not affiliated with a major recording company
- an independent film company not associated with an established studio
- a pop group not affiliated with a major record company
- Unaffiliated record company
- Film not made by a Hollywood studio
- Film festival film, often
- Nonstudio film
- Not one of the majors
- Art film, often
We have 58 definitions for this word show all
indie correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: in–die
- Word indie is composed of 5 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 2 consonants
- Word indie is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: eidni
- Scrabble™ score: I1 N1 D2 I1 E1 - overall 6 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 6e 64 69 65
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • | — • • | • • | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in indie you can create a lot of new words