Information about the indicator word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a device for showing the operating condition of some system
- a signal for attracting attention
- (chemistry) a substance that changes color to indicate the presence of some ion or substance
- can be used to indicate the completion of a chemical reaction or (in medicine) to test for a particular reaction
indicator correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: in–dic–at–or
- Word indicator is composed of 9 characters and 4 sylabes.
- Contains 4 vowels and 5 consonants
- Word indicator is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: rotacidni
- Scrabble™ score: I1 N1 D2 I1 C2 A1 T2 O1 R1 - overall 12 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 6e 64 69 63 61 74 6f 72
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • | — • • | • • | — • — • | • - | — | — — — | • — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in indicator you can create a lot of new words