Information about the indention word/phrase
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
indention correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: in–den–tion
- Word indention is composed of 9 characters and 3 sylabes.
- Contains 4 vowels and 5 consonants
- Word indention is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: noitnedni
- Scrabble™ score: I1 N1 D2 E1 N1 T2 I1 O1 N1 - overall 11 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 6e 64 65 6e 74 69 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • | — • • | • | — • | — | • • | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in indention you can create a lot of new words