Information about the indentation word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- the act of cutting into an edge with toothlike notches or angular incisions
- the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- a concave cut into a surface or edge (as in a coastline)
indentation correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: in–dent–a–tion
- Word indentation is composed of 11 characters and 4 sylabes.
- Contains 5 vowels and 6 consonants
- Word indentation is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: noitatnedni
- Scrabble™ score: I1 N1 D2 E1 N1 T2 A1 T2 I1 O1 N1 - overall 14 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 6e 64 65 6e 74 61 74 69 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • | — • • | • | — • | — | • - | — | • • | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.