Information about the indent word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- an order for goods to be exported or imported
- notch the edge of or make jagged
- make a depression into
- "The bicycle dented my car"
- cut or tear along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for authentication
- "indent the documents"
- set in from the margin
- "Indent the paragraphs of a letter"
- Move over a bit
We have 30 definitions for this word show all
indent correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: in–dent
- Word indent is composed of 6 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 2 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word indent is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: tnedni
- Scrabble™ score: I1 N1 D2 E1 N1 T2 - overall 8 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 6e 64 65 6e 74
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • | — • • | • | — • | — |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in indent you can create a lot of new words