Information about the incubus word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a male demon believed to lie on sleeping persons and to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women
- someone who depresses or worries others
- Evil spirit
- Medieval evil spirit
incubus correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: in–cubus
- Word incubus is composed of 7 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word incubus is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: subucni
- Scrabble™ score: I1 N1 C2 U3 B3 U3 S1 - overall 14 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 6e 63 75 62 75 73
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • | — • — • | • • — | — • • • | • • — | • • • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in incubus you can create a lot of new words