Information about the incline word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- feel favorably disposed or willing
- "She inclines to the view that people should be allowed to expres their religious beliefs"
- lower or bend (the head or upper body), as in a nod or bow
- "She inclined her head to the student"
- bend or turn (one's ear) towards a speaker in order to listen well
- "He inclined his ear to the wise old man"
We have 17 definitions for this word show all
incline correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: in–cline
- Word incline is composed of 7 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word incline is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: enilcni
- Scrabble™ score: I1 N1 C2 L2 I1 N1 E1 - overall 9 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 6e 63 6c 69 6e 65
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • | — • — • | • — • • | • • | — • | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in incline you can create a lot of new words