Information about the inclination word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- the act of inclining
- bending forward
- "an inclination of his head indicated his agreement"
- an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- "he had an inclination to give up too easily"
- "a tendency to be too strict"
- that toward which you are inclined to feel a liking
- "her inclination is for classical music"
- (geometry) the angle formed by the x-axis and a given line (measured counterclockwise from the positive half of the x-axis)
- (astronomy) the angle between the plane of the orbit and the plane of the ecliptic stated in degrees
inclination correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: in–clin–a–tion
- Word inclination is composed of 11 characters and 4 sylabes.
- Contains 5 vowels and 6 consonants
- Word inclination is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: noitanilcni
- Scrabble™ score: I1 N1 C2 L2 I1 N1 A1 T2 I1 O1 N1 - overall 14 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 6e 63 6c 69 6e 61 74 69 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • | — • — • | • — • • | • • | — • | • - | — | • • | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.