Information about the incisor word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a tooth for cutting or gnawing
- located in the front of the mouth in both jaws
- Canine neighbor
- Cutting tooth
- Any of four front teeth used for cutting 
- Front tooth
- Cuspid neighbor
- Tusk, essentially
- Denture part
- Certain anterior
- Baby's first tooth, often
- Tooth next to a canine
- Canine's neighbor
- Type of tooth
incisor correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: in–cisor
- Word incisor is composed of 7 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word incisor is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: rosicni
- Scrabble™ score: I1 N1 C2 I1 S1 O1 R1 - overall 8 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 6e 63 69 73 6f 72
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • | — • — • | • • | • • • | — — — | • — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in incisor you can create a lot of new words