Information about the incision word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation)
- a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- Surgeon's cut
incision correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: in–cision
- Word incision is composed of 8 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 4 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word incision is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: noisicni
- Scrabble™ score: I1 N1 C2 I1 S1 I1 O1 N1 - overall 9 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 6e 63 69 73 69 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • | — • — • | • • | • • • | • • | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in incision you can create a lot of new words