Information about the incise word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- make an incision into by carving or cutting
- Cut into
- Make cuts on
- Cut with a scalpel
- Make cuts in
incise correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: in–cise
- Word incise is composed of 6 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word incise is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: esicni
- Scrabble™ score: I1 N1 C2 I1 S1 E1 - overall 7 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 6e 63 69 73 65
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • | — • — • | • • | • • • | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in incise you can create a lot of new words