Information about the iguana word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- Tennessee's lizard
- "FoxTrot" pet, in the funnies
- Galápagos creature
- Lizard with a serrated crest
- Chameleonlike creature
- Large lizard
- Common lizard
- Arboreal lizard
- Galápagos Islands shore dweller
We have 61 definitions for this word show all
iguana correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: I–guana
- Word iguana is composed of 6 characters.
- Contains 4 vowels and 2 consonants
- Word iguana is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: anaugi
- Scrabble™ score: I1 G3 U3 A1 N1 A1 - overall 10 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 67 75 61 6e 61
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — — • | • • — | • - | — • | • - |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in iguana you can create a lot of new words