Information about the ignorant word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- uneducated in the fundamentals of a given art or branch of learning
- lacking knowledge of a specific field
- "she is ignorant of quantum mechanics"
- "he is musically illiterate"
- uneducated in general
- lacking knowledge or sophistication
- "an ignorant man"
- "nescient of contemporary literature"
- "an unlearned group incapable of understanding complex issues"
We have 25 definitions for this word show all
ignorant correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ig–nor–ant
- Word ignorant is composed of 8 characters and 3 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 5 consonants
- Word ignorant is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: tnarongi
- Scrabble™ score: I1 G3 N1 O1 R1 A1 N1 T2 - overall 11 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 67 6e 6f 72 61 6e 74
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — — • | — • | — — — | • — • | • - | — • | — |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in ignorant you can create a lot of new words