Information about the ignoble word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- completely lacking nobility in character or quality or purpose
- "something cowardly and ignoble in his attitude"
- "I think it a less evil that some criminals should escape than that the government should play an ignoble part"- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
- not of the nobility
- "of ignoble (or ungentle) birth"
- "untitled civilians"
- Of low character
We have 17 definitions for this word show all
ignoble correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ig–noble
- Word ignoble is composed of 7 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word ignoble is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: elbongi
- Scrabble™ score: I1 G3 N1 O1 B3 L2 E1 - overall 12 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 67 6e 6f 62 6c 65
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — — • | — • | — — — | — • • • | • — • • | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in ignoble you can create a lot of new words