Information about the ignition word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- the act of setting something on fire
- the mechanism that ignites the fuel in an internal-combustion engine
- the process of initiating combustion or catching fire
- Car starter
- Propane grill button
ignition correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ig–ni–tion
- Word ignition is composed of 8 characters and 3 sylabes.
- Contains 4 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word ignition is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: noitingi
- Scrabble™ score: I1 G3 N1 I1 T2 I1 O1 N1 - overall 11 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 67 6e 69 74 69 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — — • | — • | • • | — | • • | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in ignition you can create a lot of new words