Information about the igniter word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a substance used to ignite or kindle a fire
- Barbecue accessory
- Pilot light, e.g.
- Spark plug, e.g.
- Match, for one
- Match, maybe
- Flint, e.g.
- Barbecue tool
igniter correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ig–niter
- Word igniter is composed of 7 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word igniter is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: retingi
- Scrabble™ score: I1 G3 N1 I1 T2 E1 R1 - overall 10 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 67 6e 69 74 65 72
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — — • | — • | • • | — | • | • — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in igniter you can create a lot of new words