Information about the ignite word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- cause to start burning
- subject to fire or great heat
- "Great heat can ignite almost any dry matter"
- "Light a cigarette"
- Set aflame
- Set off
- Set on fire
- Light up
We have 24 definitions for this word show all
ignite correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ig–nite
- Word ignite is composed of 6 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word ignite is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: etingi
- Scrabble™ score: I1 G3 N1 I1 T2 E1 - overall 9 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 67 6e 69 74 65
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — — • | — • | • • | — | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in ignite you can create a lot of new words