Information about the idle word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- not in active use
- "the machinery sat idle during the strike"
- "idle hands"
- not in action or at work
- "an idle laborer"
- "idle drifters"
- "the idle rich"
- "an idle mind"
- not having a job
We have 333 definitions for this word show all
idle correct varieties:
- Word idle is composed of 4 characters.
- Contains 2 vowels and 2 consonants
- Word idle is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: eldi
- Scrabble™ score: I1 D2 L2 E1 - overall 6 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 64 6c 65
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • • | • — • • | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in idle you can create a lot of new words