Information about the identical word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- (of twins) derived from a single egg or ovum
- "identical twins are monovular"
- coinciding exactly when superimposed
- "identical triangles"
- having properties with uniform values along all axes
- exactly alike
- incapable of being perceived as different
- "rows of identical houses"
- "cars identical except for their license plates"
We have 34 definitions for this word show all
identical correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: identic–al
- Word identical is composed of 9 characters.
- Contains 4 vowels and 5 consonants
- Word identical is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: lacitnedi
- Scrabble™ score: I1 D2 E1 N1 T2 I1 C2 A1 L2 - overall 13 points.
Checksums and encryption▼ show
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 64 65 6e 74 69 63 61 6c
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • • | • | — • | — | • • | — • — • | • - | • — • • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in identical you can create a lot of new words