Information about the icy word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- covered with or containing or consisting of ice
- "icy northern waters"
- shiny and slick as with a thin coating of ice
- "roads and trees glazed with an icy film"
- Treacherous, as roads
- Real cold
We have 128 definitions for this word show all
icy correct varieties:
- Word icy is composed of 3 characters.
- Contains 2 vowels and 1 consonant
- Word icy is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: yci
- Scrabble™ score: I1 C2 Y2 - overall 5 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 63 79
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • — • | — • — — |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.