Information about the ICON word/phrase
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a conventional religious painting in oil on a small wooden panel
- venerated in the Eastern Church
- (computer science) a graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface
- Object of devotion
- It's clicked on a computer
- It stands for something
- Screen symbol
- What a model might become
- Computer image
We have 288 definitions for this word show all
icon correct varieties:
- Word icon is composed of 4 characters.
- Contains 2 vowels and 2 consonants
- Word icon is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: noci
- Scrabble™ score: I1 C2 O1 N1 - overall 5 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 63 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • — • | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in icon you can create a lot of new words