Information about the icky word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- very bad
- "a lousy play"
- "it's a stinking world"
- Eliciting an "Eeeww!"
- Gross, to children
- Cloyingly sentimental
- Evoking an "Eeeww!"
We have 49 definitions for this word show all
icky correct varieties:
- Word icky is composed of 4 characters.
- Contains 2 vowels and 2 consonants
- Word icky is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: ykci
- Scrabble™ score: I1 C2 K2 Y2 - overall 7 points.
Checksums and encryption▼ show
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 63 6b 79
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • — • | — • — | — • — — |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in icky you can create a lot of new words