Information about the icicle word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- ice resembling a pendent spear, formed by the freezing of dripping water
- Site of a cold snap?
- Christmas eave decoration?
- One hanging around the house
- It keeps its head down
- Spike in low temperatures
- Eaves dropping?
- Yule tree hanging
- Totally unemotional type
We have 67 definitions for this word show all
icicle correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: i–cicle
- Word icicle is composed of 6 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word icicle is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: elcici
- Scrabble™ score: I1 C2 I1 C2 L2 E1 - overall 9 points.
Checksums and encryption▼ show
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 63 69 63 6c 65
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • — • | • • | — • — • | • — • • | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in icicle you can create a lot of new words