Information about the icepick word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- pick consisting of a steel rod with a sharp point
- used for breaking up blocks of ice
- Chip maker
- Cold-weather awl
- Chipping tool
- "Basic Instinct" weapon
icepick correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: i–cepick
- Word icepick is composed of 7 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word icepick is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: kcipeci
- Scrabble™ score: I1 C2 E1 P2 I1 C2 K2 - overall 11 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 63 65 70 69 63 6b
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • — • | • | • — — • | • • | — • — • | — • — |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in icepick you can create a lot of new words