Information about the icebox word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- Fridge, old-style
- Solitary confinement cell, in slang
- Refrigerator precursor
- Obsolete cooler
- Appliance patented in 1803
- Refrigerator's ancestor
- Chop chiller
- Refrigerator ancestor
We have 22 definitions for this word show all
icebox correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ice–box
- Word icebox is composed of 6 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word icebox is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: xobeci
- Scrabble™ score: I1 C2 E1 B3 O1 X0 - overall 8 points.
Checksums and encryption▼ show
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 63 65 62 6f 78
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • — • | • | — • • • | — — — | — • • — |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in icebox you can create a lot of new words