Information about the IBM word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- PC maker
- Big Blue
- Noted blue chip
- "Big Blue"
- Former co-owner of Prodigy
- OS/2 company
- Tech stock choice
- Company that programmed Deep Blue
- Tech stock
We have 122 definitions for this word show all
IBM correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Word ibm is composed of 3 characters.
- Contains 1 vowel and 2 consonants
- Word ibm is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: mbi
- Scrabble™ score: I1 B3 M2 - overall 6 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 69 62 6d
- Morse alphabet:
- • • | — • • • | — — |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.