Information about the dander word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a feeling of anger and animosity
- "having one's hackles or dander up"
- small scales from animal skins or hair or bird feathers that can cause allergic reactions in some people
- Cause of some allergic reactions
- Shed stuff
- Steam, so to speak
We have 17 definitions for this word show all
dander correct varieties:
- Word dander is composed of 6 characters.
- Contains 2 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word dander is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: rednad
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 N1 D2 E1 R1 - overall 8 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 6e 64 65 72
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | — • | — • • | • | • — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in dander you can create a lot of new words