Information about the dandelion word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- any of several herbs of the genus Taraxacum having long tap roots and deeply notched leaves and bright yellow flowers followed by fluffy seed balls
- Source of some fluff
- Yellow hue
- Weed used to make wine
- Wine weed
- Bitter salad base
dandelion correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: Dan–deli–on
- Word dandelion is composed of 9 characters and 3 sylabes.
- Contains 4 vowels and 5 consonants
- Word dandelion is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: noilednad
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 N1 D2 E1 L2 I1 O1 N1 - overall 12 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 6e 64 65 6c 69 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | — • | — • • | • | • — • • | • • | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in dandelion you can create a lot of new words