Information about the damson word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- dark purple plum of the damson tree
- Plum variety
- Purple plum
- Variety of plum
- Variety of plum tree
- Plum-like fruit
- Purplish-blue plum
- Small, tart plum
- Eurasian plum
damson correct varieties:
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Typographic division into syllables: Dam–son
- Word damson is composed of 6 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 2 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word damson is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: nosmad
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 M2 S1 O1 N1 - overall 8 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 6d 73 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | — — | • • • | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in damson you can create a lot of new words