Information about the damaging word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- designed or tending to discredit, especially without positive or helpful suggestions
- "negative criticism"
- (sometimes followed by `to') causing harm or injury
- "damaging to career and reputation"
- "the reporter's coverage resulted in prejudicial publicity for the defendant"
damaging correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: dam–ag–ing
- Word damaging is composed of 8 characters and 3 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 5 consonants
- Word damaging is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: gnigamad
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 M2 A1 G3 I1 N1 G3 - overall 14 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 6d 61 67 69 6e 67
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | — — | • - | — — • | • • | — • | — — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in damaging you can create a lot of new words