Information about the dairyman word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a man who works in a dairy
- the owner or manager of a dairy
- Farm worker
dairyman correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: dairy–man
- Word dairyman is composed of 8 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 4 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word dairyman is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: namyriad
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 I1 R1 Y2 M2 A1 N1 - overall 11 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 69 72 79 6d 61 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | • • | • — • | — • — — | — — | • - | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in dairyman you can create a lot of new words