Information about the dairy word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a farm where dairy products are produced
- Holstein's home
- Supermarket section
- Milk farm
- Milking machine milieu
- It's got milk
- Milk seller
- Section for 58-Across
We have 29 definitions for this word show all
dairy correct varieties:
- Word dairy is composed of 5 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 2 consonants
- Word dairy is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: yriad
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 I1 R1 Y2 - overall 7 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 69 72 79
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | • • | • — • | — • — — |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in dairy you can create a lot of new words