Information about the Daiquiri word/phrase
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a cocktail made with rum and lime or lemon juice
- See 1-Across
- Rum and lime juice drink
- "It's a hickory …, Doc!" (bar joke punchline)
- Eponymous coastal Cuban village
- Rum drink named for a Cuban town
- Rum recipe
- Rum cocktail
- Popular rum drink
daiquiri correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: dai–quiri
- Word daiquiri is composed of 8 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 5 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word daiquiri is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: iriuqiad
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 I1 Q0 U3 I1 R1 I1 - overall 10 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 69 71 75 69 72 69
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | • • | — — • — | • • — | • • | • — • | • • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in daiquiri you can create a lot of new words