Information about the dainty word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- delicately beautiful
- "a dainty teacup"
- "an exquisite cameo"
- excessively fastidious and easily disgusted
- "too nice about his food to take to camp cooking"
- "so squeamish he would only touch the toilet handle with his elbow"
- especially pleasing to the taste
- "a dainty dish to set before a kind"
- something considered choice to eat
We have 28 definitions for this word show all
dainty correct varieties:
- Word dainty is composed of 6 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word dainty is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: ytniad
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 I1 N1 T2 Y2 - overall 9 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 69 6e 74 79
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | • • | — • | — | — • — — |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in dainty you can create a lot of new words