Information about the daemon word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- a person who is part mortal and part god
- Subordinate deity, in classical myth
- Subordinate deity
- Inferior deity
- Mythological demigod
- Mailer-… (bounce message source)
daemon correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: dae–mon
- Word daemon is composed of 6 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word daemon is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: nomead
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 E1 M2 O1 N1 - overall 8 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 65 6d 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | • | — — | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in daemon you can create a lot of new words