Information about the dabble word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- bob forward and under so as to feed off the bottom of a body of water
- "dabbling ducks"
- dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid
- work with in an amateurish manner
- "She dabbles in astronomy"
- "He plays around with investments but he never makes any money"
- play in or as if in water, as of small children
- Be a dilettante
- Play the dilettante
We have 18 definitions for this word show all
dabble correct varieties:
- Word dabble is composed of 6 characters.
- Contains 2 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word dabble is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: elbbad
- Scrabble™ score: D2 A1 B3 B3 L2 E1 - overall 12 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 64 61 62 62 6c 65
- Morse alphabet:
- — • • | • - | — • • • | — • • • | • — • • | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in dabble you can create a lot of new words