Information about the abrade word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- wear away
- Wear off
- Rub down
- Rub off
- Wear down
- Wear away
- Use a rasp on
- Scrape off
We have 28 definitions for this word show all
abrade correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ab–rade
- Word abrade is composed of 6 characters and 2 sylabes.
- Contains 3 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word abrade is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: edarba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 R1 A1 D2 E1 - overall 9 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 72 61 64 65
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | • — • | • - | — • • | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in abrade you can create a lot of new words