Information about the abolition word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- the act of abolishing a system or practice or institution (especially abolishing slavery)
- "the abolition of capital punishment"
- Annulment of slavery
- Major american legislation of 1865
- With 61-Across, goal of Frederick Douglass and Harriet Beecher Stowe
- 13th amendment subject
abolition correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ab–ol–i–tion
- Word abolition is composed of 9 characters and 4 sylabes.
- Contains 5 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word abolition is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: noitiloba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 O1 L2 I1 T2 I1 O1 N1 - overall 13 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 6f 6c 69 74 69 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | — — — | • — • • | • • | — | • • | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in abolition you can create a lot of new words