Information about the abolish word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- do away with
- "Slavery was abolished in the mid-19th century in America and in Russia"
- Get rid of
- Put a stop to
- Do away with
- Stamp out
- Make illegal
- Wipe out
abolish correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ab–ol–ish
- Word abolish is composed of 7 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word abolish is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: hsiloba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 O1 L2 I1 S1 H3 - overall 12 points.
Checksums and encryption▼ show
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 6f 6c 69 73 68
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | — — — | • — • • | • • | • • • | • • • • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in abolish you can create a lot of new words