Information about the ablution word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
ablution correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ablu–tion
- Word ablution is composed of 8 characters.
- Contains 4 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word ablution is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: noitulba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 L2 U3 T2 I1 O1 N1 - overall 14 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 6c 75 74 69 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | • — • • | • • — | — | • • | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in ablution you can create a lot of new words