Information about the ablative word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- tending to ablate
- i.e. to be removed or vaporized at very high temperature
- "ablative material on a rocket cone"
- relating to the ablative case
- the case indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument or manner or place of the action described by the verb
ablative correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ab–lat–ive
- Word ablative is composed of 8 characters and 3 sylabes.
- Contains 4 vowels and 4 consonants
- Word ablative is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: evitalba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 L2 A1 T2 I1 V0 E1 - overall 11 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 6c 61 74 69 76 65
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | • — • • | • - | — | • • | • • • — | • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in ablative you can create a lot of new words