Information about the abjection word/phrase
Unfortunately we do not have any definitions of this word in our database. You can add your own definition below or leave a comment.
abjection correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ab–jec–tion
- Word abjection is composed of 9 characters.
- Contains 4 vowels and 5 consonants
- Word abjection is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: noitcejba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 J3 E1 C2 T2 I1 O1 N1 - overall 15 points.
Checksums and encryption▼ show
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 6a 65 63 74 69 6f 6e
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | • — — — | • | — • — • | — | • • | — — — | — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in abjection you can create a lot of new words