Information about the abider word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- One who waits
- One who stands fast
- Patient sort
- Enduring one
- One who tolerates
- Patient person
abider correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: a–bider
- Word abider is composed of 6 characters.
- Contains 3 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word abider is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: rediba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 I1 D2 E1 R1 - overall 9 points.
Checksums and encryption▼ show
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 69 64 65 72
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | • • | — • • | • | • — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in abider you can create a lot of new words