Information about the abhor word/phrase
- Definitions and crossword clues:
- find repugnant
- "I loathe that man"
- "She abhors cats"
- Find repugnant
- Dislike, and then some
- More than dislike
- Can't take
We have 55 definitions for this word show all
abhor correct varieties:
- Typographic division into syllables: ab–hor
- Word abhor is composed of 5 characters.
- Contains 2 vowels and 3 consonants
- Word abhor is not a palindome.
- After reversing it is: rohba
- Scrabble™ score: A1 B3 H3 O1 R1 - overall 9 points.
Checksums and encryptionshow
- HEX: (UTF-8)
- 61 62 68 6f 72
- Morse alphabet:
- • - | — • • • | • • • • | — — — | • — • |
The following codes are used for comparing the words to each other. The words of similar pronunciation will have the same key.
By rearranging the letters in abhor you can create a lot of new words